- Download my books for free
Update: February 22, 2017
I have videos of public attacks....more
- Important Updates
- All Previous Updates
New World War: Revolutionary Methods for Political Control
Dedication & Thanks
Volume I: Current Political Situation
- Revolution in Warfare
- The Other World
- Dictatorship Creation
- The Groups Facilitating the Revolution
- Their Goal is Neo-Feudalism
- Volume I Commentary
Volume II: The New War
- The New War
- The New Enemy
- Initiatives to Remove Civil Liberties
- The Investigation
- Surveillance Technology and Methods
- Volume II Commentary
Volume III: Weapons of The New War
- Introduction to Nonlethal Weapons
- Psychological Operations
- Introduction to Directed-Energy Weapons
- High-Powered Microwaves
- High-Powered Lasers
- Sonic Weapons
- Computer Network Operations
- Microwave Hearing
- Silent Subliminals
- Use of Citizen Informants
- Chemical and Biological
- Weather Warfare
- Miscellaneous Weapons and Tactics
- Volume III Commentary
Volume IV: The Coverup
- Volume IV Introduction
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
- Control of the Medical Industry
- Another Look at Schizophrenia
- Political Considerations
- Punitive Psychiatry in Communist Russia
- Coverup Initiatives
- Volume IV Commentary
- A Brief History of PsyOp
- Small-Scale Wars
- Nongovernmental Organizations
- Human-Computer Intelligence Network
- Electronic Tyranny
- Other Devices Connected to the GIG
- My Experience
I’ve noticed that the devices below are linked to the surveillance cycle and are probably part of the GIG. The DOD has demonstrated the remote control of the following devices, which are regularly used as channels to display masonic and satanic themes:
- Cell phone signals are cut off the instance a particular phrase is used, obviously to emphasize it. The phone’s menu system is interfered with as I interact with it. The clock on the display and for the lengths of calls is also altered.
- Advertisements on ATM machine displays are used as part of themes. They are able to alter the transaction time on receipts as well as the amount in the account itself.
- The text information on the digital displays of gas pumps is altered, including totals, and the amount of gasoline that was dispensed.
- The digital displays of radios, TVs, cable boxes, and appliances are controlled. The DOD has also demonstrated the ability to remotely control appliances such as ovens. A variation of this is their ability to synchronize the activation of the cooling systems of refrigerators with my movements.
- MP3 players do not properly respond to input. Their menu system is tampered with as I interact with them, resulting in the appearance of an item on the display, such as a song, which conveys a message. To convey threats and insults, a phrase from a song is played when the devices is powered on, which is not the song that was active when it was powered it off.
- Digital clocks on computers are interfered with.
- Electronic billboards which display times and temperatures consistently display variation of 666 and 33.
Tampering with clocks also allows them to interfere with my schedule. Other types of electronics that I’ve noticed are tampered with include the electronic gates in subway systems and electronic ticket dispensers. I’m fairly certain that they have somehow wired traffic lights into this system. Although controlling the speed and direction of its vehicular nodes allows the DOD a considerable amount of control over the distribution of their products, another variable is the speed of the TA, which they would not leave to chance.
While there are other methods of accomplishing this, such as temporarily blocking them with nodes, or, perhaps even factoring the cycles of the traffic lights which a TA will encounter into the system that directs their nodes, a more precise and easier method is to connect the lights themselves to the C4ISR system.
Knowing exactly where their products are and being able to stop the TA at a particular place in order to distribute them, also allows them a more efficient use of a smaller number of nodes, which may contain products that must be distributed in a particular sequence.
I’ve noticed that this is used to draw my attention to products that I probably would have otherwise not noticed, such as license plates or bumper stickers. Large trucks with logos or short text messages on their sides act as moving billboards to convey symbolic messages pertaining to an ongoing theme, as they make turns on the opposite side of the intersection or travel across the intersecting road.
This tactic can also be used to delay the TA as the environment of their destination is being psychologically prepared. Controlling traffic lights allows the DOD optimum control over the timing of their attacks. It allows them to manage the battlespcace more efficiently. They would not allow the potential that such a critical factor offers to be unused.